Managing partner: Northtown Vilnius, PI
Duration: 2020 June – 2022 February
Budget: 375 355,72 Eur (funded by EU – 337 820,14 Eur)
The project is funded by European Neighbourhood Instrument Cross-border Cooperation Programme Latvia-Lithuania-Belarus 2014-2020
The objective of the project: the project aims to make a substantial contribution to youth unemployment problem solving in Vilnius, Grodno, Minsk and Vitebsk regions by creating an alternative method of youth entrepreneurial and self-employability capacities development through closer cooperation between education and R&D institutions and exchange of good practices.
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (Grodno, Belarus)
Entrepreneurship Support and Development Centre (Minsk, Belarus)
Scientific and Technological Park of Polotsk State University (Novopolotsk, Belarus).
Main activities of the project:
- The Methodology for Business Idea Generation, Selection and Evaluation through Training and Consulting The Methodology in RussianThe Methodology in Lithuanian
- The “Business Lab” Training and Consultancy Programme The Programme in RussianThe Programme in Lithuanian
- Pilot Innovative Project Solutions Tournament “Business LAB”
- Final Innovative Project Solutions Tournament “Business LAB”
- Practical Conference, accompanied by high quality management and coordination system.
By implementing these activities, partners expect to achieve the following results: one method developed and methodology drawn, resulting promotion of innovative youth competence; 660 youngsters, which qualification and entrepreneurial skills as well as practical skills, corresponding to the needs of labour market in Vilnius, Grodno, Minsk and Vitebsk regions, developed; cooperation between 5 partners in educational and R&D areas achieved by creating a jointly developed product.
Rimgailė Stumbrytė, Northtown Vilnius Project manager
Tel.: +370 5 274 5407