This project is co-funded by the Erasmus + program of the European Union.
Managing partner: Women in Digital Empowerment (WIDE), Luxembourg
The objective of the project: to develop methodologies and offer a new range of activities in the fields of collaboration, mentoring and developing relationships with the private sector and, especially for women looking to launch (digital) entrepreneurship projects.
- Digital Leadership Insititute, Belgium
- Centar Tehnickie Kulture Rijeka, Croatia
- Led by HER, France
- Northtown Vilnius, Lithuania
- Professional, Romania
- Move It Forward+ is an European project aiming to innovate and support organisations in the field of entrepreneurship support and education with a focus on women participants and digital entrepreneurship.
- The project deliverables include the creation of a Move It Forward platform and network for organisations wanting to act in the file of the support of women, a duplication of the Move It Forward event with its methodologies, activities and design and the development of the toolkit focused on mentorship and CSR practices.
- The toolkit is now available in English French Croatian Romanian Lithuanian It provides a specific methodology for the organisation of the female digital starters weekend, initiated by the Digital Leadership Institute, among other collaborative activities (preparation, running of the event, and follow-up).
Rimgaile Stumbryte, Northtown Vilnius Project manager
Tel.: +370 5 274 5407